IERVOLINO & LADY BACARDI ENTERTAINMENT S.p.A.
Iervolino & Lady Bacardi Entertainment S.p.A. (ILBE), formerly Iervolino Entertainment S.p.A., is a global production company established by Andrea Iervolino and Lady Monika Bacardi in 2011 specialized in cinema and television content production. The company, listed on Euronext Growth Milan and Paris, has a “Hollywood” footprint and strong focus on OTTs contents. It produces diversified contents for an international audience, focusing on core production phases and IP ownership.
The company also provides services such as advertising and celebrity management.
ILBE Group counts approximately 120 permanent employees plus some independent professional contractors.
ILBE mainly focuses on production of Film, TV show, Web show and Service activities to third party producers, coming from IP production processes (the “Pipeline”) and IP Characters exploitation.
- Iervolino & Lady Bacardi Entertainment Studios d.o.o., formerly Iervolino Studios, is a wholly-controlled subsidiary in Serbia focused on the executive production (service) of animation content sold to third party producer.
- Arte Video S.r.l. is a company active in the high-quality production of video, film, animation and multimedia contents and post productions services. Its services are rendered to both external and intra ILBE Group entities.
- Red Carpet S.r.l. is a reference point at national level in the selection of VIP casting for the main Italian TV shows, as well as in the creation of video contents for TV and web.
- Sobe Sport, acquired at 60%, is a leading sports communication and marketing company for professional athletes and coaches.
- Welcome to Italy, associate company specialized in service production for the International production which decide to shoot in Italy.
Visit the official ILBE Group website!